[U-Boot-Users] Doubts about usage of BDI2000 !

T Michael Turney tmike at recipes4linux.com
Thu Oct 14 21:55:17 CEST 2004

Please provide IP addresses for all three devices on your
development network.
	RHL8 host?
	BDI2000 JTAG pod?
	ARM 11 target?

Did you run bdisetup on RHL8 host to initialize BDI2000?

If U-boot is already in flash why do you want to debug it?

You should be able to use BDI2000 to download new version of
U-Boot to debug.  You should also be able to use BDI2000 to
debug kernel as you are trying to do.

Make sure tftp server is running on RHL8 host.

Cheers,
T.mike