[U-Boot-Users] TFTP configuration Vs gdb response time !

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Mon Oct 18 13:45:36 CEST 2004

Other potential problem areas and checks:
* Can you use tftp to read your BDI-new.cfg file from the tftp server
(i.e. tftp localhost)?  If so, you have your server basically
functioning.  Good.

* Can you use tftp to read it from _another_ machine?  If not, you have
a permissions problem likely relating to firewalling (TFTP not allowed
to the ethernet).

* Depending on your tftp server setup, you may need
/tftpboot/BDI-new.cfg or /BDI-new.cfg (the later configuration is
strongly recommended).

gvb

The following messages are brought to you by the Lawyers' League of
IdioSpeak:

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.