[U-Boot-Users] u-boot 1.1.1 and USB mass storage devices

Shannon Holland holland at loser.net
Wed Oct 20 20:06:38 CEST 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 5:38 PM, Frank wrote:

> I ported the OHCI driver over to our 8245 based board and don't
> have a problem with any (6) devices we have tried. I did
> encounter a usb memory stick that worked in u-boot but did not
> work with the kernel. Maybe your driver is the culprit...

Was your port based on the ohci driver in the arm920t cpu port?

All of the devices I've tried so far have worked under 2.6.8/2.6.9 (on
our board), so it would certainly seem to point at either a driver
problem or some special casing that's been done under the newer
versions of linux.

Thanks!

Shannon