[U-Boot-Users] CFI driver

York Sun yorksun at freescale.com
Wed Oct 20 22:40:37 CEST 2004

Yuli,

Thanks for reply.

I am using a single chip. The problem doesn't appear EVERY programming.
It happens after programming about 13KB.

I did this test. In function "flash_status_check ( )", within the while
loop, I insert codes to read DQ7-DQ0. I got DQ6 toggling and DQ5=1. That
means "exceeded timing limit". Without a reset the program will hang in
this loop. By polling the DQ7 instead of DQ6, it went smoothly.

York