R: [U-Boot-Users] Switching of LCD controller before reboot?

Paolo Broggini pbroggini at softool.ch
Fri Oct 22 15:51:32 CEST 2004

I understand, that's why in my own (because it's still under development)
port of U-boot for the i.MX
I created a "new" cpu named imx !
... I know, I know, it's absolutely arguable but that's the way I do it by
now to avoid the problems
you are facing.
When I'll find some time (it's not the case for the near future) I would be
pleased to help in creating
a better SoC structure.

-P.Broggini