[U-Boot-Users] Question on do_bootm in cmd_bootm.c

Nick Barendt nbarendt at vxitech.com
Fri Oct 22 21:22:13 CEST 2004

At 09:12 PM 10/22/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>In message <2687F354-245C-11D9-9164-000A95A5473A at gumstix.com> you wrote:
> > "16 Meg ought to be enough for anybody"
>
>For how long?

I think this should be handled in a very similar manner to the
CFG_MALLOC_LEN, but I don't want to make everyone update their config
header files.  So, I propose a patch that leaves 4MB as a default, allows
board config header files to override the 4MB default, and makes zlib
return an error if the output buffer fills up so these types of errors are
painfully obvious.  How does that sound?