[U-Boot-Users] u-boot initialize PCI in ixdp425 platform ?

Annamalai Prakash prakash at comodogroup.com
Sat Oct 30 12:40:34 CEST 2004

Hi all ,

            I m using u-boot 1.1.1 bootloader on my ixdp425. Everything
is working fine.. i have connected miniPCI card in my board. I want know
whether u-boot initialize PCI or not ?. coz in
include/asm/arch/ixdp425.h, i seen the following lines.

#if 0
#ifndef __ASSEMBLY__
extern int ixp425_pci_read(u32 addr, u32 cmd, u32* data);
extern int ixp425_pci_write(u32 addr, u32 cmd, u32 data);
extern void ixp425_pci_init(void *);
#endif
#endif

            My kernel doesnt identify that card also.

              #define IXP425_PERIPHERAL_BUS_CLOCK (66) /* 66Mhzi APB
BUS   */
          The above line refers the PCI speed ?. Please clear my doubts
?..

Thanks
Prakash