[U-Boot-Users] M-Systems Disk on Chip and U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 2 21:59:41 CEST 2004

In message <1094151111.41376bc7a4ed5 at webmail.cam.org> you wrote:

> Can a "standalone application" be non-GPL? Are the u-boot resources: console

Yes, this has always been one of the intentions (not the  major  one,
but one of them).

> I/O, memory allocation, viewed as LGPL like versions of libc?

Good question. I have to admit that I never thought of that.  Yes,  I
think so.

Is there anyone here who is fluent enough with such  legal  stuff  to
comment?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"If you can, help others. If you can't, at least don't hurt  others."
- the Dalai Lama