[U-Boot-Users] Patch Question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 7 18:13:01 CEST 2004

In message <20040907153930.77006.qmail at web11705.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Are there specific cvs diff arguments I should
> use?

See the README, section "Submitting Patches".

> Where are other people patches? Do I have to
> search emails to find them?

Yes. Or wait until they show up in the CVS.

> LED command added to turn on/off/flash board
> leds from command prompt.

Is this integrated with the  existing  status  LED  driver?  If  not,
please do so!

> (I hope my yahoo HTTP is turned off now).

Yes, thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be
sure."                                  - Corporal Hicks, in "Aliens"