[U-Boot-Users] Code Warrior 8.14 + WireTAP + U-boot bootloader image ( Arabella 2.0 C D-ROM "Linux for Motorola 82xx")

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 7 18:14:55 CEST 2004

Alex,

in message <20040907.084113.509.485968 at webmail14.lax.untd.com> you wrote:

> Did any one on this list used elf bootloader for PQ2FADS_VR 66 MHz board (with the MPC8275 processor) provided on the Arabella 2.0 CD-ROM "Linux for Motorola 82xx" ?

I already replied to your question on the etux  mailing  list.  There
was  no  need to repost the very same question here. My hinto to post
on u-boot-users was intended for _new_ questions.

> While the programming of the flash seemingly completed without errors -  however the resulted bootloader is not functional ... -

I repeat my recommendation:

Use the latest version of U-Boot (top of CVS tree).
See http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot and
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
My play was a complete success.  The audience was a failure.