[U-Boot-Users] ppc440gx

Barbier, Renaud (GE Infrastructure) Renaud.Barbier at ge.com
Fri Sep 10 19:08:17 CEST 2004

ok I think I found the problem I have with exception. It would appear that for some reason
the vector 0x500 gets assigned the UnkownException handler instead of external_interrupt
when I look at the end label in memory.
The last two values are the same and will be the offset to UnknownException

488: 03fc3bc8
48c: 03fc319c

588: 03fc3bc8
58c: 03fc319c