[U-Boot-Users] soft or hard I2C code for AT91RM9200?

David A. Peters davidp at matrixproductdev.com
Wed Sep 15 16:06:43 CEST 2004

I have the soft I2C working except for one small problem.  When I try to
read more than 2 bytes from the eeprom, I get the first two bytes, and
anything else that follows is 0xFF.  I've verified that data is written to
the eeprom in other locations.  I am using a 24AA256.
Has anyone else seen this problem?