[U-Boot-Users] Regarding Local Bus Peripheral Access thru LCS Chip Selects ?

Sudhakar v.sudhakar at gdatech.co.in
Fri Sep 17 11:26:21 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm working in a MPC 8540 based board where the Local Bus Chip Selects [ LCS1
- LCS 7 ] are used to connect variuos peripherals such as NPU,CPLD etc.

To access the devices thru Uboot , What are the changes to be done ?

I have configured the BRn/ORn Settings and I treid to access the devices by
reading a Read Only Register.But when i try to probe i could find any chip
select Assertion.

Is there any configuration to be done to start using the Chip selects ?

If anyone have some idea please share some info to me.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sudhakar V

GDA Technologies Ltd.