[U-Boot-Users] Re: pcmcia support for at91rm9200dk

David A. Peters davidp at matrixproductdev.com
Wed Sep 22 22:51:44 CEST 2004

The patch you sent seems to read the CF.  When I try to load the kernel
image from CF, I get:
** Bad Magic Number **

The CF was formatted on a Win2K system using FAT16.  It only contains one
partition.  I've tried a 64M and 128M CF card and received the same error on
both.  The number that it does read is 0x4d903ceb on both.
I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm not sure what it is.  Any ideas?