[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] Support for AMD db1550 board

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at i3micro.com
Thu Sep 23 13:37:09 CEST 2004

Hi

This patch adds support for the AMD db1550 board to u-boot.
It is implemented as a flavor of the au1x00 family.
Since I have not tested the pcmcia/ide stuff, this board has
CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND and CONFIG_COMMANDS ifdef:d to different values than
the rest of the boards in the family.

Also, the memory setup differs a bit from earlier boards, due to this
board being equipped with DDR SDRAM. This has lead to quite a large
memsetup.S (heavily ifdef:d).
It also includes some code taken from AMD:s version of YAMON for this
board (with their permission), for enabling cache and doing some
preloads before reconfiguring the flash controller to correct values.
This precaution may be a good idea on the other boards as well, but
since I have not tested it on them, this part is ifdef:d
CONFIG_DBAU1550.

I have included the "new" version of mkconfig, which now accepts a "$6"
specifying endianess.
This software is only tested in little endian mode.

This patch also contains some minor changes allowing for setting CPU
clock frequency in only one place (instead of three) and calculating the
correct divisor for the uart based on this.

regards
	/
		Leif