[U-Boot-Users] 16Bit NAND flash

Zhang, Jian jzhang at ti.com
Thu Sep 23 17:19:38 CEST 2004

Wolfgang,

Two separate issues here:

1. NAND environment support: It is in CVS. It is called env_nand.c.

2. 16-bit NAND support: I was just wondering if anyone wants to patch
cmd_nand.c with 16-bit support. I have it working for my board but it is
just a hack. I can share my code with others who hopefully makes it a
patch to cmd_nand.c.

Regards,
Jian