[U-Boot-Users] README.serial_multi is missing ......... !

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 25 17:06:47 CEST 2004

In message <93AC2F9171509C4C9CFC01009A820FA0493451 at blr-ec-msg05.wipro.com> you wrote:

> Hello All, I am new to U-Boot. I downloaded u-boot-1.1.1.tar.bz2 now.
> After extracting the files, I was searching for README.serial_multi file
> in doc directory. I could not find and also I searched on the

What makes you think there should be a  README.serial_multi  file  in
U-Boot 1.1.1?

> sourceforge-uboot mailing list. I got the information from the following
> link that it is available in doc directory.

Use the top of CVS.

> I am SORRY. As my problem is not posted correctly in last two attempts,
> I am logging the question once again. As I am new to U-Boot, I am trying
> to get adjusted with at least few concepts of U-Boot. Please guide me

As a first step you should stick to the netiquette.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4A308.5D583C6A

And the netiquette says:

Do not send base 64 encoded messages.

Do not send HTML messages.

Send plain text only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"If you can, help others. If you can't, at least don't hurt  others."
- the Dalai Lama