[U-Boot-Users] GPL Licensing issues

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:12:15 CEST 2004

> I'm not much of an EE, but I think it's too easy to always put the
> blame on those folks. I'm pretty sure there were some fine CS people
> involved in <asm/uaccess.h>... ;-)

<off topic>
Nah,

I am just taking a personal example and try to generalise it, has
nothing to do with CS vs EE (Our software group wants to implement a
feature in the controlling software to show graphically and in real
time the loads of all the processes of the processors on the boards;
says enough).

Some ppl are just excellent FPGA coders, and are convinced they
exhibit the same skills after writing 200 lines of C code: resulting
in a lot of and long #defines and a lot of 'simple' functions on *.h
files.

Happy debugging :-/
</off topic>

--
ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul