[U-Boot-Users] ABOUT STACKSIZE

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 27 20:51:58 CEST 2004

In message <E1CBrKY-0004hJ-OJ at sc8-sf-mx2.sourceforge.net> you wrote:

>      i have some questions about u-boot

Why are you askling the same question again?

>    the first :  how to config stacksize in the  xxx.h (this is my board's h file ) ?

I already answreed this one: you don't.

>                  how much is usually stack 's size?

What do you mean? Used stack size? This depends on  what  you  do  in
U-Boot  (will  grow  if  you're  runnung recursive shell scripts, for
example :-). Available stacksize? Depends on the size of your RAM.

>                   what means of "KGDB BAUDRATE"?

It's the baudrate used with KGDB.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.