[U-Boot-Users] NFS booting problem

Terence Soh Terence.Soh at appliedbiosystems.com
Fri Apr 1 02:39:41 CEST 2005

>In your bootmessages I can see a "ns_eth" device, but no "eth0".
>Is there any "eth0" device on your board?

Yes, there is a eth0 device on board. It used to work until I was meddling
with the u-boot environment because my nfs server got a new ip.
It's wierd because I'm sure I set the serverip to 167.116.150.160 but the
kernel keeps going to 167.116.191.205(some arbitary ip) to look up RPC
10000X.

I even tried using cross cables hooking the target system to the nfs
server. Still it's doing the wrong thing.

I checked on another board and the way it's done is that the RPC is looked
up on the serverip(167.116.150.160).

Terence Soh.