[U-Boot-Users] Uboot port issue

Srivatsan srivatsan at deccanetworld.com
Fri Apr 1 10:57:28 CEST 2005

Dear all,

    I am trying to port uboot onto Rattler board. This board is a
MPC8280 based board. It looks like that the processor gets a machine
check exception when it executes cpu_init_f()(further traced to
m8260_cpm_reset()) function. Please excuse me for providing only with
this input (I am trying to gather more information on the problem). If
anyone has faced this kind of problem while porting uboot onto powerpc
processor can provide me with some pointers to the problem, it would be
a great help.

With Thanks and Best Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan