[U-Boot-Users] net/net.c patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 3 16:39:40 CEST 2005

In message <r02010500-1038-5F1D9702A41811D9BD3200039387ACB6@[10.0.1.1]> you wrote:

> This patch adds 2 calls to eth_halt() in net/net.c after eth_init()
> has been called but was unsuccessful or server configuration
> was missing...

added, thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The people of Gideon have always believed that life is  sacred.  That
the  love  of  life  is  the  greatest  gift  ... We are incapable of
destroying or interfering with the creation of that which we love  so
deeply -- life in every form from fetus to developed being.
	-- Hodin of Gideon, "The Mark of Gideon", stardate 5423.4