[U-Boot-Users] common/lcd.c patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 4 00:55:09 CEST 2005

In message <1099870727.32262.7.camel at benmore> you wrote:

> There is a minor bug in common/lcd.c: if you do not define
> CONFIG_MPC823, it does not include watchdog.h, but WATCHDOG_RESET is
> used several times in the code outside of #ifdef blocks. Moving the
> #include statement out of the #ifdef block fixes it.

You are right. Thanks for pointing out.

> I've attached what I think it the appropriate patch.

Umm.. I'm sorry, but a "patch" like this is useless. Pelase  see  the
README  for  instructions  how  to create a proper patch. [No need to
resubmit, though - I changed the file manually.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Unser Kopf ist rund, damit das Denken die Richtung wechseln kann.
                                                   -- Francis Picabia