[U-Boot-Users] FEC in mcf52x2

Zachary Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:55:30 CEST 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 2:31 PM, wroberts1 at cox.net <wroberts1 at cox.net> wrote:
> Yea that fec_t structure works fine. However the FEC
> driver was setting RCR[MAX_FL] to zero, so it was only
> getting rx frame length violation. I had to do this:
>
> #define OPT_FRAME_SIZE (PKT_MAXBUF_SIZE << 16)
>
>     fecp->fec_r_cntrl = OPT_FRAME_SIZE | FEC_RCNTRL_MII_MODE | FEC_RCNTRL_DRT;
>
> its fast enough.  takes under four seconds to transfer
> this 1.8Mbyte image.

Ahh yeah, I had to change that too.  I have a bunch of little changes
to the 5282 code.  Unfortunately a lot of it was done quickly and
needs to be cleaned up before I can submit a patch.  (I did submit a
couple smaller ones at some point, though).  If you search the mailing
list archives for 'fec structure errors?' (which probably would have
been a good idea from the start) you'll see a post from me with a url
to a u-boot tree with my 5282 changes.  NGZ may have also posted his
5282 changes at some point, I can't remember.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>