[U-Boot-Users] get_ram_size() returns wrong value

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:33:51 CEST 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 10:20 PM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Umm.. this seems bogus to me. If the actual size is  !=  MAX_RAM_SIZE
> thenyou  will  have a hole in your mapping; this is not what you want
> to do. See the README how to handle such a situation.

Okay this sounds rather dumb, but I cant seem to find it anywhere in
READMEs. Any hint ?

It looks like values that are defined by CFG_BANKx_START are used way
before initdram is called. And initdram only configures the end
address using the size it got back from get_ram_size. My question is,
looking at board/a3000/a3000.c, is it correct to configure ending
address of bank0 only ?

--
Daniel