[U-Boot-Users] CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ

Alan Casey alan.casey5 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu Apr 7 16:03:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

  I have not seen this configuration variable
  mentioned in the u-boot README file in the
  base directory(latest release) - can
  CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ be used for all platforms??

  Specifically i would like to use it or something
  similar to allow me to set the clock frequency of
  the ARM Core on the Integrator/CP to run at 140MHz
  (max. reliable).

  At the moment Linux appears to be defaulting
  to running at some slow default core clock
  frequency on the platform (probably ~25MHz).

  Any info. appreciated,
  Regards,
  Alan.