[U-Boot-Users] DDR II Support

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Thu Apr 7 17:18:38 CEST 2005

Folks,

Some of you were waiting on DDR II support in U-Boot.

Wait no longer!

New and improved!  Checked into a CVS repository near you!
It dices, it slices, it supports DDR I and DDR II!  It even
reads the SPD and crocks up 8548 Memory controller registers
dynamically!

Naturally, this has only been tested on 8540ADS and
8555/41 CDS hardware to date, but will soon be coming to
new silicon near you!

By all means, feel free to read over my fiction and comment!

Don't wait!  CVS Repository Servers are standing by now!
They are eager to supply your DDR II needs from either the
PQ3 or the PQ38 branches using one of your simple invocations:

    % cvs co -r pq3 -d u-boot-pq3 u-boot
or
    % cvs co -r pq38 -d u-boot-pq38 u-boot

But remember, if you want to build for the MPC8548CDS, you
must use the pq38 branch!  Don't hesitate!  Compile now!

jdl