[U-Boot-Users] SM712 + U-Boot

Bora Sahin bora.sahin at ttnet.net.tr
Thu Apr 7 18:52:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

Pierre> It's possible to identify the SMI712 revision in the CSR08 register
Pierre> (Revision ID and Class Code).
Pierre> Rev AA has 0xa0 as revision Id, and Rev BA has 0xb0 as revision Id.

Thanks for the info Pierre. I changed the related field[s] both in U-Boot and kernel frame buffer
driver and it worked! In the meanwhile, kernel frame buffer driver seems needing some cleanup!

As I expressed in the first mail, I have a couple of problems with this card. For example, I had
flicking problems in W2K. I tie it to the card  changed! Therefore, perhaps X driver also need some
little changes. What do you think about this subject?

--
Bora SAHIN