[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] Multicore patch for ARM supplied development boards.

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Mon Apr 11 18:22:02 CEST 2005

Hi
	Attached corrected multicore patch
 - somehow I lost the fact that the omap boards
 not yet migrated to using lowlevel_init.

  Please inform me of any defects found.

  CHANGELOG:
  * Patch by Peter Pearse, 12 Apr 2005
    - add core module targets for integratorap, integratorcp
    - add ARM946E cpu support
    - remap SSRAM memory to 0x00000000

  Notes
  -----
  a) Provides targets for all supported Core Modules
  - targets are of the form integrator<type>_CM<id>_config Examples
  	make integratorap_CM946E_S
  	make integratorcp_CM920T_config

  b) Previous targets integegratorcp, integratorap retained.

  c) Tested to build with
  	MAKEALL arm

  d) Tested to boot linux with
     - Integrator/CP CM920T
     - Integrator/CP CM926EJ-S
     - Versatile     PB926EJ-S
     - both Integrator combinations boot in all three settings
       - Manually run U-Boot in ARM Boot Monitor
       - Auto boot U-Boot through ARM Boot Monitor
       - Auto boot direct into U-Boot

  e) Patched against head at 12 Apr 2005

  f) Replaces the patch submitted on 11 Apr 2005

------------------------ Peter.Pearse at arm.com