[U-Boot-Users] Regarding MPC8540 Global Timer interrupts in u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 11 18:37:51 CEST 2005

In message <20050411150119.16718.qmail at webmail29.rediffmail.com> you wrote:

> hi,
> sorry for html mail to this list

No, this is NOT ACCEPTED.

Please learn to configure your mail client BEFORE posting.

> plz tell how to install MPC8540 global timer interrrupts in
> u-boot-1.1.2.

You don't. Don't use old sources for new  work.  Use  current  source
code  (top of CVS for new work). And to register an interrupt you use
the irq_install_handler() function.

But then: U-Boot does not use interrupts, so why would you want to do
this?

> please tell my login name and password.

Umm... Your login name is "unknown" and your password is "unknown".

> --Next_1113231679---0-203.199.83.37-16716

STOP POSTING HTML TO THIS LIST.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every little picofarad has a nanohenry all its own.      - Don Vonada