[U-Boot-Users] How can i add DM9000 to SMDK2410?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 20 09:32:29 CEST 2005

In message <20050420062541.53916.qmail at web15706.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Now,I try to add DM9000 to SMDK2410,but now I don't now how to do it.

What don't you know? How to electrically attach it? This is off topic here.

> when I try to modify the smdk2410.h,board.c and then make,but it tell me wrong about the smdk2410.h
>
> Somebody can help me?

Probably not - given such a vague description  of  the  modifications
you tried and the error messages you got there is no way to help you.

> --0-1312764410-1113978341=:53609
>
> <DIV>&nbsp;Hi,everyone.</DIV>

And please never post HTML to this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Teenagers are people who express a burning desire to be different by
dressing exactly alike.
There are some strings. They're just not attached.