[U-Boot-Users] U-boot Port issue on MPC8280 board

Srivatsan srivatsan at deccanetworld.com
Wed Apr 20 14:57:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,

    I am trying to port U-boot onto MPC8280 based Rattler board. I am
getting the following messages and U-boot resets. Can anyone please give
me some pointers to the problem? Thanks.

U-Boot 1.1.2 (Apr 20 2005 - 17:26:27)

MPC8260 Reset Status: External Soft, External Hard

MPC8260 Clock Configuration
 - Bus-to-Core Mult 4.5x, VCO Div 2, 60x Bus Freq  22-65 , Core Freq
100-300
 - dfbrg 1, corecnf 0x07, busdf 5, cpmdf 1, plldf 0, pllmf 7
 - vco_out  800000000, scc_clk  200000000, brg_clk   50000000
 - cpu_clk  450000000, cpm_clk  400000000, bus_clk  100000000

CPU:   MPC8260 (HiP7 Rev 13, Mask 0.1 1K49M) at 450 MHz
DRAM:  16 MÀ

With Thanks and Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan

Deccanet Designs Ltd is now Flextronics Design Ltd, India

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Flextronics Design Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.