[U-Boot-Users] LXT972 Changes

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Mon Apr 25 13:12:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

This might be OT here as I am only talking about the Linux Kernel itself:
I am using an PQ3 MPC8540ADS-like board with an Intel LXT971
PHY. I was only doing changes on Linux in the Gianfar driver temporarily
as we will change the PHY later on our platform.
I use the "Generic PHY" for the LXT971 and use MII mode instead of GMII.

Well, have a look at the changes I made... maybe you can adopt it to
U-Boot.

Best greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices