[U-Boot-Users] Query re patch acceptability

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 28 12:51:18 CEST 2005

In message <fc.004c4e480031bce73b9aca003710edb0.31bd1b at rea.de> you wrote:

> any chance you could make your queue transparent?

Sorry, not at the moment -  right  now  this  is  kust  the  list  of
messages in my mail folder that are marked as "unread".

We're working on a re-organization of our web site, and I  intend  to
set  up  a  patch / bug database once we're done with this. Also, I'm
waiting a bit to see how the Linux kernel  tools  (git  and  friends)
develop and stabilize.

> I'm (almost) ready to submit a patch which adds support for the
> Cogent CSB637 (AT91RM9200 based) board, but I fear it might
> break - or get broken by - other patches in your queue.

I see - well, nearly all patches have been posted to the mailing list
before...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Confound these ancestors.... They've stolen our best ideas!"
- Ben Jonson