[U-Boot-Users] wlan driver

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Thu Apr 28 21:47:18 CEST 2005

Hello everyone.

Has anyone worked on a 802.11 wireless driver for u-boot?
I'm faced with a board that has mini-PCI, adapters aren't
working for standard cards, and it looks like the only
solution may be a 3.3V wireless LAN card.

There are some "standard" 3.3V mini-PCI cards for
laptops, but I don't know how the connectors attach
or if the magnetics are on the cards.  If anyone knows,
that would be useful information too.

Thanks for any suggestions (I suspect Wolfgang will
respond with a URL to an archive I couldn't find) :-)

	-- Dan