[U-Boot-Users] PPC440GX exception handler and associated text strings

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 3 00:26:20 CEST 2005

Dear Scott,

in message <30834199.1123019099427.JavaMail.root at vms070.mailsrvcs.net> you wrote:

> The code I am running is umodified; it is the standard uboot-1.1.2 distribution for the Ocotea board.

We just checked in a major cleanup of the code for all  AMCC  boards;
see doc/README.AMCC-eval-boards-cleanup for details.

Please update your code and use top of tree in  CVS  instead;  alter-
natively try the pre-built image at
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/images/amcc/ocotea/u-boot.bin

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Clarke's Third Law       - _Profiles of the Future_ (1962; rev. 1973)
                  ``Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination''