[U-Boot-Users] Major cleanup for AMCC eval boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 3 10:22:20 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

as you might have seen from the latest check-ins on  the  CVS  server
(resp.  our  git  tree)  we  are in the process of performing a major
cleanup on the U-Boot implementation for all AMCC eval  boards  (Bam-
boo,  Bunbinga, Ebony, Ocotea, Sycamore, Walnut, Yellowstone, Yosemi-
te).

Our aim is to provide exactly the same look and feel across all these
boards, and to create matching versions of the DULG for these boards.

This work is being done by Stefan Roese, who will continue to have  a
look  for these boards and other PPC4xx related issues. Assuming that
you will agree I have  changed  the  MAINTAINERS  file  and  bestowed
maintainership  for  these  boards  on him. Please let me know if you
think this is not OK.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The X11 source code style is ATROCIOUS and should not be used  as  a
model."                                                   - Doug Gwyn