[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Patch] MCF5282 without preloader

Jens Scharsig esw at bus-elektronik.de
Mon Aug 8 17:23:24 CEST 2005

NZG schrieb:

> Does the bootloader support the external flash as well?
> Can the system see them both simultaneously?
> I remember the modifications to the flash subsystem were keeping Zach's patch
> out originally.

This patch allow boot from internal and external flash, but does not
contains flash drivers.  There are modifications on flash subsystem.

The flash functionality is implemented in board depended code, see my
patch for EB+MCF-EV123 board. This code can use both flashs simultaneously.

Best regards

Jens Scharsig