[U-Boot-Users] CFI, saveenv Flash no Erased

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 13 01:13:49 CEST 2005

In message <42FD2928.2090605 at orkun.us> you wrote:
> The timeout check is not correct in the current code. I had submitted a
> patch to Wolfgang on July 2nd, 2005. I do not know if/when he will apply
> it. The patch is available via:

I've been working hard to shrink my list  of  open  patches.  At  the
moment  I'm  preparing  for  the U-Boot 1.1.3 release. After this, we
will have a change in the develpoment cycle, and I hope patches  will
flow in much more easily.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
- Blaise Pascal