[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: Fix ppc 440 timer freq.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 15 14:17:21 CEST 2005

In message <425327CB.3060603 at sandburst.com> you wrote:

> * Patch by Travis Sawyer, 05 Apr 2005:
>    - Change timer frequency for ppc 440 from 10 ms to 1 ms.
>      Problem found by Andrew Wozniak.

Added, thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember thee Ay, thou poor ghost while memory holds a seat  In  this
distracted  globe.  Remember  thee!  Yea, from the table of my memory
I'll wipe away all trivial fond  records,  All  saws  of  books,  all
forms,  all  pressures past, That youth and observation copied there.
Hamlet, I : v : 95 William Shakespeare