[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Developer's Information

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 16 17:56:39 CEST 2005

Dear Rich,

in message <4301A8BB.3000309 at ntlworld.com> you wrote:

> How do these changes effect patches already submitted but not yet
> applied? Is there anything we need to do to help speed up the process of
> getting patches in?

This does not affect patches  already  in  my  queue.  You  may  have
noticed that I already started again to process these.

If you want to help, then yes, you can: if you resubmit  the  patches
against current code (i. e. if you help resolving any merge conflicts
that may have grown over time) then this will definitely speed up the
inclusion of your patches.

If you don't it will just take a bit  longer,  but  nothing  will  be
lost. At least not intentionally.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Pain is a thing of the mind.  The mind can be controlled.
	-- Spock, "Operation -- Annihilate!" stardate 3287.2