[U-Boot-Users] Re: 83xx TSEC

David Updegraff dave at cray.com
Fri Dec 2 16:42:53 CET 2005

Simon

My problem here had been my own carelessness combined with HW trouble: I
had an incorrect bit in RCW, and we had voltage levels wrong to PHY.
Nothing to do with u-boot code.

Our PHY is also not explicitly supported; so i submitted a patch to
support un-recognized PHYs as 'generic'; like the linux gianfar driver
does.  But it has languished uncommitted; I dunno why.