RES: [U-Boot-Users] Help with PCI using NPe405H

Sugeno, Otavio Isamu otavio.sugeno at siemens.com
Mon Dec 19 11:10:22 CET 2005

Hi Stefan.
Thanks for your answer. I though NPe405H was supported by u-boot.
Anyway. Yes, I enable the pci debug, I saw the Pci Autoconfig messages
(Mem and I/O adrresses), but when u-boot scan the bus,  to find any
device, it stops in those functions.
I am using BDI2000, but unfortunatelly I do not have the bdiGDB package.
We will buy it as soon as possible. So I have no way to configure PCI
interface by hand.
Could you explain me how it is made PCI bus scan? Basically the function
pci_hose_read_config_byte(). How it is read the HEADER_TYPE for example,
is it made by I2C or data bus, acessing direct processor registers?
Regards.

Otavio I. Sugeno
Information & Communication
Com EN PSY DA