[U-Boot-Users] Re: Lowering memory footprint

Ladislav Michl ladis at linux-mips.org
Wed Feb 2 14:21:52 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 12:36:10PM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Your patch is maked as "open" on my list. I don't have any chance  to
> test  it  as we don't have such hardware. So far I didn't receive any
> other feedback on is. Assume that it's on my list of poatches to work
> on - it's number 90 out of a total of 116 so far :-(

I see, I do not want to push on you. To make things easier, I'm dropping
this idea and will use 64M SDRAM. That will allow me to provide board
specific patch first, which doesn't interact with the rest of U-Boot code.
We can discuss it later and there is also possibility to provide you
testing hardware.

Best regards,
	ladis