[U-Boot-Users] New to list, 5282 documentation request

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Wed Feb 9 22:12:23 CET 2005

Hello,
I'm working on getting u-boot on a new 5282 based board we've designed, and I
could use some help finding the appropriate documentation.

I've been browsing the list, and as far as I can tell, what I want to do has
basically been done before, but I can't find the documentation (if it exists)

Specifically I want to store u-boot in the internal flash of the 5282
processor and a modified uClinux kernel(RTAI) we've been working in the
external flash of the board.
I don't mind writing a little code, but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel,
and could use a jump start.

I saw references in some posts in the list on a README.coldfire document by
Kuhn, but I can't find it in the CVS. Am I missing it? Has it been replaced
with something else.

Any useful links/similar projects/code you could point me to would be
appreciated.

thank you,
NZG.