[U-Boot-Users] decrease boot time

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 14 13:26:46 CET 2005

In message <20050214121117.GB13736 at synertronixx3> you wrote:

> I actually remember wondering over the "if (verify)" but did not have
> time to find out the name of the config option :/

It's not a config option, it's an environment variable,  so  you  can
adjust it at run-time as needed. And it's even documented - see
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/UBootEnvVariables

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 22 - 24,  Hall 10.0 Booth 310
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Your csh still thinks true is false. Write to your vendor  today  and
tell them that next year Configure ought to "rm /bin/csh" unless they
fix  their blasted shell. :-)
                 - Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution