[U-Boot-Users] IBM/AMCC 440EP ethernet question

Bradley Remedios bremedios at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:45:20 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:31:23 -0800 (GMT-08:00), Miles Gazic
<mgazic at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Do you happen to know what PHY you are using?  Our Broadcom AC101L can do
> both RMII and MII, the hardware guy thinks all he might have to do is pop in a
> 50MHz crystal instead of the 25MHz one we have now.

Before you do any major changes you may want to take a look at what
the SDR0_MFR register is set to on your board.  It also has a portion
that makes note of the ZMII mode.  I was just looking at some stuff
trying to pin-point my problem when I noticed that.

Regards.
--
Bradley Remedios
bremedios at gmail.com