[U-Boot-Users] Problems during board configuration of U-boot1.1.2!

liangdongzhou liangdongzhou sunriver_zhou at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 04:36:07 CET 2005

I had just been in porting U-Boot1.1.2 to AMCC's
Bubinga405ep Eval board.But after I had generated
PPC_4xx-gcc cross-compiler and do board
configuring,some problems appeared on the screen:
   [root at sunriver u-boot]#make bubinga405ep_config

 make:*** No rule to make target"bubinga405ep_config".
             Stop

I don't know what's wrong with the u-boot,for I had
checked the config.h and no errors found.Help me pls!

James.Zhou