[U-Boot-Users] Running U-boot from RAM.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 24 23:42:10 CET 2005

In message <200502231343.42609.prakash at comodo.com> you wrote:

>       I am working on IXDP425 Embedded board.. I dont want to have u-boot
> image in Flash. I'd like to download this U-boot binary to RAM directly
> through JTAG and run it . Actually i tried the above method. But i am not
> succeed. should i have modifiy any link scripts ?. Please help me figure out.

Please read the FAQ _before_ posting:

http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 22 - 24,  Hall 10.0 Booth 310
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this  big  sattelite
photo  of the entire earth on it. On the back it said: "Wish you were
here".                                                - Steven Wright