[U-Boot-Users] Multiple Flash Devices

Zachary Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:20:29 CET 2005

> > config that already deals with this?  I looked around, but there are a
> > lot of configs and I easily could have missed what I was looking for.
>
> See for example "board/cpu86/flash.c"

The difference in my case is that I would like to make use of the
drivers already included with u-boot for one of the flash devices.  In
my case, the external flash uses the CFI driver.  I then wrote another
flash driver to access the internal flash.

In the cpu86 example, they wrote drivers for both flash devices.  I
could do that, if necessary, but it seems better to reuse as much of
the existing code as possible.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>